|Banners on our SPSympo-2021 webpage: “Proudly sponsored by…”|
|Promotional slides inserted before Session introduction.|
|Opportunity to record presentations that will be made available to all registrants for download.|
|Complementary conference registrations.|
|Pre-recorded video advertisement (30 sec) in between live-streaming panels/keynotes/plenaries to be shown throughout the conference (full HD, horizontal 16x9, English version).|
|Patronage Fee (euro)|
The SPSympo Organizing Committee has adopted a series of rules and regulations designed to increase the quality of company participation virtually at SPSympo-2021. Patrons agree to comply with the rules described herein. Committee (below) shall refer to the SPSympo Conference Organizing Committee.
I. Presentation Material
- The Committee reserves the right to prohibit or remove exhibits (in whole or in part) because of an appropriate presentation content, conduct of exhibitors, method of operation or any other reason that does not meet with the goals and objectives of the Conference. This includes but is not limited to manufacturers, publishers, service organizations and educational organizations. This right is reserved with or without giving cause. If cause is not given, liability shall not exceed the return to the Exhibitor of the unearned fee at the time of rejection.
- Promotional presentations will be presented in the same way as technical paper presentations.
- All Patrons are encouraged to email a file containing a logo that can be used on the Conference website. Logo should be 3” x 4” (7.6cm x 10.2cm) EPS/AI/PDF/TIFF RGB/CMYK, 600 dpi, and must be received by September 15, 2021.
- For Gold and Platinum Patrons: Please provide your promotional ppt slides or video file for display before sessions. One or two different sessions for this display will be scheduled in accordance with your request. Each slide will be presented for 15-20 seconds per rotation, so bold imagery and sparse text work best. See some examples of slides below:
II. Fees and Refund
- The payment for the event is due within 30 days of the request for exhibit patronage, not later than 15 September 2021. Credit card payment can be made immediately or a request can be made to receive an invoice for wire transfer payments (preferable).
- If Patrons fails to pay the entire fee the Committee has the right remove the company’s presence from the conference platform.
- If Prospective Patrons choose to withdraw their application to exhibit, requests for refunds must be received by August 15, 2021. Withdrawal as a Patron prior to the deadline will result in the company logo being removed from the website. Please refer to the SPSympo-2021 Terms And Conditions for relevant details.
III. General Rules
- Only the company name that appears on the registration profile will be used to identify the sponsorship.
- The Committee has the right to change the program speakers, moderators, and special industry session hours as may be necessary to meet conference needs.
- The Committee will not be responsible for delays, damage, loss, increased cost or any other circumstance beyond its control.
- Patrons must purchase (or have been granted) a conference registration for access to the Conference technical content (papers and presentation material in pdf format).
IV. Data Protection